General contracting conditions
https://skiback.net/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by MANINTECH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF nº B87878864 and registered office at: C/ Grañón, nº 12, 1º – 4, C.P. 28050 – Madrid (Spain)
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the current Conditions of Use at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. USES PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED.
It is allowed:
- Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may prejudice the normal functioning of the Website, to other users or to any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
Is prohibited the establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time he places the order. At the initial price shown on the website for each of the products offered, the corresponding fees will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at tienda.skiback.net in the section “My account”, “Orders”.
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to their order through payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards) and Paypal. The card with which the payment is made must have as a issuing financial entity a Spanish bank or savings bank. Payment by card is made with its security protocols.
The Client must notify THE OWNER of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE OWNER can make the necessary arrangements.
The shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 5 working days since we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery period of THE OWNER usually ranges between 1 and 3 days, from the completion of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE OWNER will inform their customers as soon as they have knowledge of them.
Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the transport company puts the product at the disposal of the Customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of the orders attributable to THE OWNER, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in the section “Refund”. Delays in the delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered due to causes attributable to the Customer.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, an e-mail will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For security reasons, THE OWNER will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
The customer has 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw their purchase, without any penalty and without giving reasons.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case and for hygiene reasons, the returned products must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging, with the seal and with all their accessories.
The client must assume the costs of the return shipping. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The customer will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the articles in an appropriate manner, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Once the return package is received, we will verify its status and at the moment we check that both the returned items, as well as possible accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery costs, will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal. The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the products or until the client has presented proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first. We will not make the refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the customer receives a wrong product or in poor condition, or in case of loss or damage of products by the transport company, the customer may request its return and / or replacement, within 14 calendar days after to the delivery of it. In this case, we are committed to assume the costs of sending the return and we will pick up the defective product and / or return the missing product for another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
In the event of withdrawal, a communication must be completed and sent to MANINTECH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, SL by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (c / Grañón, 12 – 1º 4; 28050 – Madrid (Spain)) with the next information:
- Name and address of the consumer and user.
- Desire for withdrawal.
- Order code.
- Order date
- Date of the request
- Signature in case of sending by postal mail.
CHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
- Return procedure
All products purchased from THE OWNER may be returned and reimbursed, provided that the Client communicates to THE OWNER his intention to return the product (s) acquired within a maximum period of up to 14 working days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
THE OWNER will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box or bag in which it has been received to protect the product. For the case that can not be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a box or protective bag in order that the product reaches the warehouse of THE OWNER with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for the return.
With the aim of providing Clients with the return process and being able to do a proper follow-up of it, THE OWNER establishes the one established by the OWNER as the only return procedure. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE OWNER (the product is defective, it is not the one you requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
- Inform before 7 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to email@example.com or through the customer service form.
- THE OWNER will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
- The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
- Inform the courier company used, date and time of the return.
- Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, THE OWNER will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Refunds and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
THE OWNER will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment within a period of 3 days from the arrival confirmation to the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the Client’s account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
The customer can cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, should contact as soon as possible with customer service through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the order has not left our stores, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once confirmed the receipt of the same, the amount of the product will be refunded less the expenses of Shipping and return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating.
Neither is it possible to obtain any result or specific purpose, so access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and customers.